Thursday 30 September 2010

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to his or her commitment to excellence, regardless of his or her chosen field of endeavor. "
– Zig Ziglar

Well should I run the race on Sunday? Due to the injury [the] answer is maybe. [My] answer is YES because I've not proven myself in a 1/2 marathon yet. The last time I did a 1/2 was 17/02/2008 in 1h16. My ability is 73/74 mins. If I did a faster time then I could increase my quality training. I don't feel as though I should increase my intensity in training until my race times reflect it (Daniels' Running Formula) Link (roll over me to see where I go)

The weather didn't look good for Sunday when I last looked (21 mph) and hard rain. But now it's settled down to 10mph

If the wind gets to 20mph I think I would go to the race but not race it for time, more for the experience.

No comments: