Monday 27 April 2009

"You are today where your thoughts
have brought you; you will be
tomorrow where your
thoughts take you."
- James Allen

Today I ran 4 miles this morning in the rain. I love the summer warm and clean rain it clears the head after a long sleep.

Legs are feeling fine which is annoying because it means I could and should have gone faster at FLM.

Here are some extracts from my journal I kept over the weekend:

26/04/09 7:30 am. Weather in the morning: 7oC, wind 3 - 6 mph. [It got hotter later!].
26/04/09 13:36. Well I've done it. A good time but because I was expecting a sub 2h35m I'm a little frushtrated. Isn't it a strange thing to be good at something and not be pleased. I suppose that's how my brain works -> to get better at something don't become content. That sounds OK but I must also acknowlege my success.

I'm celebrating the result and also celebrating the potential. I feel fresh. I should ahve gone faster between 20 - 23 miles. Next year...

No comments: