Sunday 22 February 2009

UK Counties Athletic Union Cross Country (XC) Championships

UK Counties Athletic Union Cross Country (XC) Championships

Good news.

I've been "selected" to run for North Wales again (second time) to run at the UK Counties Athletic Union Cross Country (XC) Championships at Wollaton Park, Nottingham on Saturday March 7th 2009. I say "selected" because I was a reserve but others have dropped out.

This will be the most prestigious race I could run in within the UK for XC so I'm nervous. The 4 best from each county/area in the UK will be there.

The website address is:
http://www.uka.org.uk/competitions/uk-cross-challenge/cross-challenge-final/

It will also be filmed live: BSKYB but you'll probably not see me because I'll be in the middle.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

congrats! what's the distance of the race?