Wednesday 17 December 2008

Addiction

4 months, 9 days to go to London Marathon

Today's quote is taken from another running blog!: "'i admire your dedication,' she says.
'well, its more of an addiction,' is his reply.

am i dedicated to my addiction or am i addicted to my dedication. do i seek help for either case or do i just wonder...perhaps that is the real addiction."

http://runningfortomorrow.blogspot.com/2008/12/insert-your-addiction-here.html

Last night I had a proper session at the track. I ran at 5m 25 pace for 3/4 mile reps. 5 reps altogether. Total with warm up / cool down etc was 9 miles.

I also ran 16 this morning at a pace of 7m4s per mile.

1 comment:

m. said...

i appreciate the quote...good luck with your training, it seems as if you have made a real commitment to your goal...i enjoy your blog.